Winter-een-mas 2009 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter-een-mas Prizes!

Go down

Winter-een-mas Prizes! Empty Winter-een-mas Prizes!

Post  Winter-een-mas Jesus Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:32 am

Oh yes! een-mas will have prizes!

For those who don't already know, I've started making 8-bit cross stiches (like those seen HERE). The prize scheme for this years een-mas is as follows:

The first person to arrive each day wins a small 8-bit cross stitch! How easy is that? You just have to show up! And to keep it fair, nobody can win this one twice. Also, people who live with me can't win it.

During the opening ceramonies I'll be handing out a quiz (don't worry, if you aren't there for the opening ceramonies you can do one whenever you are there). During closing ceramonies I'll tally up everybodys score and the top three people get larger 8-bit cross stitches! (yes, as you may have guessed, all the prizes are cross stitches.)

Also, at random points during een-mas I'll be issuing challenges. The winners receive (you guessed it!) CROSS STITCHES!!!!

Disclaimer: Cross stitching is the manliest form of stitching known to man. In fact, it's the only form of stitching know to man. The rest are known only to women.

Last edited by Winter-een-mas Jesus on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link to 8-bit cross stiches)

Winter-een-mas Jesus
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.wintereenmas.tk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum